The new Tynewydd Boys School was built in 1914-15 in Park Avenue, Caedu, and closed in 1962. The building was used in the 1970`s as a Factory and was demolished in the 1990`s. The site has now been used for houses.
|??||After 21 years in charge of the Mixed School Mr Edwards moved to become it`s first head.||Tynewydd|
School Log Book
|Mr Luther Stephens||Tynewydd Boys||01st July 1921||Jul-41||The school has a wireless set installed in 1924.||Caedu School Compendium|
|Mr Ivor Prosser||Tynewydd Boys||Sep-41||Jul-52||Caedu School Compendium|
|Mr David John Harris||Tynewydd Boys||Sep-52||??||Transferred over on closure of Aber Boys (Aelfryn Evans)||Caedu School Compendium|
|Mr Glyn Hughes||Tynewydd Boys||??||??||Aelfyn Evans|
|Mr W. Jenkins||Tynewydd Boys||??||??||Acting Head||Aelfyn Evans|
|Mr ReginaldG. Saunders||Tynewydd Boys||??||1962||Acting Head.|
In 1962 the Boys School in Caedu closed and the boys again joined the Girls School to form Tynewydd Junior School.